• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
In my street there are many trees!

I have gotten to appreciate their texture, flaws on coverage with bark and healed scars.

I find them to be stalwart figures like knights keeping us secure and giving us abundant shade and fresh oxygen to breath.

22B7241C-4537-45D2-9412-5DC2FA596FED.jpeg

Asher Kelman

Un bel élancement de corps féminin!

Exactement, Nicolas!

J’ai tout de suite été impressionné par ses courbes féminines. il est important pour moi de me nourrir de telles formes pour me libérer des formes rigides et orthogonales qui nous entourent telles que tables, portes fenêtres, tapis, chambres, écrans d'ordinateurs ou encore cercles ou ellipses parfaites.

Cet arbre est féminin, mais si une tempête le déplace, contrairement à une femme, ses courbes ne changeront pas !

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
mais si une tempête le déplace, contrairement à une femme, ses courbes ne changeront pas !
Le Chêne peut-être mais le Roseau lui se courbera… et survivra !

Asher Kelman

Le Chêne peut-être mais le Roseau lui se courbera… et survivra !

Nicolas et Doug, mes très chers amis,

Mais le corps d'une femme ne se courbe pas simplement comme un roseau dans une tempête.

Elle est si fluide que même en se déplaçant pour regarder un papillon ou un nuage ici, les courbes sensuelles du corps se reforment si légèrement comme si des anges dirigeaient et orchestrent des mouvements.

L'anche ne peut gagner qu'une belle courbe protectrice dans une direction à la fois. Son but est la sécurité pour survivre et non la sensualité pour hypnotiser l'œil !

Asher

Asher Kelman

For those not so familiar with the uniquely poetic French language, let me explain.

In the famous French poem, an oak is compared to the flimsy reed! Normally the oak is royal and steadfast no matter what.

But in a terrible storm, the oak can be broken or uprooted while the reed merely bends with the wind and then rebounds intact.

My answer to Nicolas quotation of that poem is the following:

“But the body of a women does not merely curve like a reed in a storm.

She's so fluid that even moving to watch a butterfly or cloud here body's endles sensual curves reform so slightly as if angels conducted and orchestra of movements.

The reed can only gain one nice protective curve in one direction at a time. Its purpose is safety to survive not sensual to hypnotize the eye!”

Asher

I don't have any twisted and voluptuous shapes as you and Nicolas, but I have this image that I think is cool. I took a photo of it several years ago just because of the red wool tied around the bark. It's a coniferous tree.
redwool.jpg

Asher Kelman

I don't have any twisted and voluptuous shapes as you and Nicolas, but I have this image that I think is cool. I took a photo of it several years ago just because of the red wool tied around the bark. It's a coniferous tree.
View attachment 8942

OMG, Maggie,

You thought of that? How clever, or you noticed it and realized it’s important as a symbol of human thought and affection?

Asher

I was stunned to find it in the woods just like that! Thought maybe someone was marking their way, but couldn't find any other trees with it. Someone just left their mark! :) Maggie

Asher Kelman

I was stunned to find it in the woods just like that! Thought maybe someone was marking their way, but couldn't find any other trees with it. Someone just left their mark! :) Maggie
I will use that idiom!

I have seen ribbon for losses of soldiers in Viet Nam!

There’s also a song, Tie a Yellow Ribbon!

and a movie:

Tie a Yellow Ribbon is a 2007 award winning film by Korean-American director and writer, Joy Dietrich.

67720CD1-EA0F-45DC-9A1A-927A21C8FF81.jpeg

Asher Kelman

Here is the song

I'm comin' home, I've done my time
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine
If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free
Then you'll know just what to do…

I had heard the song before. I didn't know the origins but I can see where it makes sense that someone would do that if their sweetie was in the military and how that was used in the context of coming home from jail.