• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Making a Large Photography Box

I am making a large photography box 39” by 35” by 23”…. I will be using this box to help with the taking of pictures of my flutes and woodturning bowls etc. All this is new. I know nothing about what lights to use , or how large to make the openings in the sides and top…. For the time being I will have to use my phone camera…My wife actually takes good pics with hers… Thanks in advance for any help you can give!!

Hmmmm I think I’ll repurpose this box.. Some shelves and a door should make it a nice shop cabinet!!!

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
There are very inexpensive white cloth tents for this purpose from Adorama.com and BHPhotovideo.com both amazing stores.

Add lights to the outside and enjoy!

Asher