• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Mexican Street Photography - B&W

Robert Watcher

Although I took a few photos in colour —- my goal for street photography, was to capture only images in Black & White over the next few days that we are visiting Mexico.

To accomplish that, I set my camera to Monochrome (B&W) mode with Orange Filter enabled. As usual, my modus operandi is saving the files in JPG only. These pics have had some boosting by processing them in the Snapseed App with my iPad, before uploading.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Robert,

B&W is an excellent way of seeing the streets and not being sidetracked by colors effect on us!

I get the feeling that you are showing us more!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Like? I love this journey you give us through the streets and we get a feeling of the beat of the place.

Asher

Robert Watcher

2 Final images from today’s strolling around. A rather productive couple of hours I think.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

Robert,

Am I getting the entirely wrong impression or are the folk here more consumed with problems that the street faces you captured in El Salvador!

Seems like the scowl is more common than
The smile!

Asher