• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Challenge for Pictures in a Series: Motif or Concept Mother’s Day Flowers!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Gifts started with this wonderful cut orchid! It hurt to be missing the rest of the plant but I am so moved by the beauty, just the same!

58F4B605-7A2A-4C11-9848-96B7F38C5049.jpeg

Enjoyable moments!

Asher

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

Then, when my wife had me carry to our family gathering the gifts we had for the various mothers, I realized that they called for photographs, as they each had a special aura!

I love these but I don’t recognize them!

E56B3F8C-3BE5-4994-A0AC-BCD8FB30E1D1.jpeg

Anyone please provide the name!

Thanks!

Asher

Asher Kelman

If you have flowers that were Mother’s Day gifts or you took in the street as you visit, share them with us.

Celebrate with us here!

Asher

Then, when my wife had me carry to our family gathering the gifts we had for the various mothers, I realized that they called for photographs, as they each had a special aura!

I love these but I don’t recognize them!

Anyone please provide the name!

Thanks!

Asher

I did not know what these were but found them, mostly because of the stigma being surrounded by 6 stamens. It's Star of Bethlehem, or Ornithogalum Dubium.

CCC0F182-1584-4325-B803-E2D74DFBCE9E.jpeg

Normally you would see the white variety, but these orange ones are more rare. They grow in South Africa! :) They are beautiful and toxic!