• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Charlotte,

Having spent hours editing my documentation of an erotic exhibition, the triangular shadow seemed to recall the diamond encrusted doorway to the fertility of the women modeled!

I am still working on the tears!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

interesting reply on the wprk but you always are interesting. Being female I had no such idea of the work you described however your idea plays well! The tear or tears are are the tiny heart just above her mouth.

Charlotte

Asher Kelman

He has similarly skeletonized the State Department, Homeland Security task forces on Domestic and Right Wing Terrorism and anything else that the Evangelical supporters and Right Wing fringe “White Supremacists don’t advocate!

Doesn’t make sense!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

It also has been known to kill people children and innocent animals as! What will this do to the air that we breathe as well ! How can he be stopped ! I am waiting on my voter registration to get to my mail box. You know I remember something Obama said when he was leaving office,,,, This has stayed in my mind for years .... Its going to get darker ;;; those words were never so truer .. Without nature we all die,,,

Asher Kelman

Charlotte, the “Squad”, Bernie and the others are preventing one older gentleman from taking the crown. Joe can represent everyone and doesn’t hate white Christians! He can get elected.

Woman should have restraint in beating him with a stick of political correctness! I hug women friends and colleagues too! Hurting Joe is so self-destructive!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

I really like Joe! I think he will be ok just got to through all the politics and he knows the drill. I am voting for Joe. Just let em talk Joe will be fine. yes they want The Bern but I think Biden will get the nominee. We all hug in South too each other. It would be strange not to hug.

Charlotte