• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My photo of the week

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nope, just out of the water…

I show you a beautiful woman and you reply about ice… Hot Vs cold… You'll always amaze me!
547B3C10-6EF3-44D0-A15A-83AC7557B89D.jpeg

Frankly, my dearest friend, Nicolas, I was staring at the lady for so long that I forgot my manners!

Not only that, I was next distracted by fabulously colorful background with lush green trying to compete with an amazing backdrop of stunning graffiti framing her on the right!

This composition is startlingly alive!

Then I see the foreground: dull dead fish!

OMG, I thought, where’s the ice!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi, Nicolas,

So good to hear from you again!

Best regards,

Doug
Hi Doug!
Thanks for your message :)
I have been more than busy at work these last years and did not have time for OPF :(
Bread and butter comes first!
This year during my (too short) holidays I could post again here, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do so again in the near future…
I also spent much more time on my "art" side with exhibitions each year, sometimes 3 to 4 times/year!
Now Art Galleries do sell and exhibit my art work so I'm really glad!
If you're curious and have time, please pay a visit to: https://art.claris.fr a lot to browse!

I do hope that both Carla and you are doing fine and enjoying time!

Kind regards

Nicolas

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Doug!
Thanks for your message :)
I have been more than busy at work these last years and did not have time for OPF :(
Bread and butter comes first!
This year during my (too short) holidays I could post again here, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do so again in the near future…
I also spent much more time on my "art" side with exhibitions each year, sometimes 3 to 4 times/year!
No Art Galleries do sell and exhibit my art work so I'm really glad!
If you're curious and have time, please pay a visit to: https://art.claris.fr a lot to browse!

I do hope that both Carla and you are doing fine and enjoying time!

Kind regards

Nicolas
“No Art Galleries do sell and exhibit my art work so I'm really glad!”

Is it meant to be:

“Now, [at last], Art Galleries do sell and exhibit my art work so I'm really glad!

Then, regularly post pictures of the show!

So we can share our love with you!

Asher