• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Nagano evening

Steven Sinski

_DSC2300_DxO_1-X3.jpg

since i currently can't be there i am reviewing a few so i can have good dreams.

Last edited:

Steven Sinski

your image is a nice location. a wee bit too formal for me though
_DSC3897_DxO-X2.jpg
:giggle::giggle::giggle: consider i barely make it back to my hotel room to make it to the bed. its either this or ramen shops. my drink is Kirin straight tea by the bottle. not a big foodie. you know typical American. i am familiar with this establishment if it the place i think it is.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is a totally engaging scene of attention getting lights and lit advertising! A kind of customized shrunk down “Times Square, NY, but still commanding to the eye!

52315B3A-6362-4ABE-87A9-D689B5F8ADD1.jpeg

Steven,

is that one establishment or a set of different stores?

Asher

Asher Kelman

So Steven, What on earth are doing that requires two giant wooden male trees to whack!

2FB49807-F338-45F3-9CF7-F85FEE8A2738.jpeg

Are they making a pistachio paste or icecream or what?

Icecream unlikely as it would splatter everywhere!

Asher

Steven Sinski

these past two years have allowed me time to review "me". glad you are around too. limited my travel fixed things in the house that needed work. sort of went into semi-retirement. not agreeing with me though.

Asher Kelman

Everyone has had to reassess what they’ve been doing with life!

It’s also harder to make new friends, except in restaurants, where everyone is trying to protect themselves and face covered by a mask!

Asher

Asher Kelman

the good news is as of Oct 11 they are opening it up even more

ref: https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20220923_223/
Here in Beverly Hills, since Covid 19 restrictions on indoor dining, the city’s restaurants were permitted to expand outwards on sidewalks, and even in parking lots.

Now this is established Beverly Hills dining. There are thousands of people dining in the streets from noon to later than 10pm!

Most folk in the streets no longer where masks!

There’s a sense of great friendliness to passers by. It’s like we’re in Paris an newly liberated from foreign occupation!

Asher