• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Nagano Night

Steven Sinski

coming back from a hike in the mountains around Nagano a few years back. got off the bus early and walked down through the center of town towards the hotel. the rest is in the image.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
coming back from a hike in the mountains around Nagano a few years back. got off the bus early and walked down through the center of town towards the hotel. the rest is in the image.View attachment 2914
Very Japanese, so I assume that’s where this is!

I like the reflections in the wet street. Did you get rained on?

Are there quaint villages to visit?

Asher

Steven Sinski

this is the city of Nagano. also near the main shrine area to the northern entry from the mountain ski area as this was a former 1998 Olympic venue. came in on a bus from hiking. saw this street and it was directly on the path to my hotel. only about a mile or so walk.
Are their quaint villages? too many and not enough time to visit them all. imagine a sort of Disneyland only real. they maintain their history with many stories to tell.

light rain which made it beutiful.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Steven,

How are things with you now? Are folk still packed in trains but wearing masks, or is it all ghost town?

Still your picture is spiritual and helpful at this time!

Asher

Steven Sinski

Very Japanese, so I assume that’s where this is!

I like the reflections in the wet street. Did you get rained on?

Are there quaint villages to visit?

Asher
japan has an abundance of quaintness to be searched out and savored. this was in the City of Nagano former 1998 Winter Olympics home