• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

NY, LA... Asia?

Nathan Doctor

Hey Everyone! Just recently joined this forum looks like a great place for feedback and dialogue. Originally from New York and currently in Los Angeles (who knows where I'll be in a month), I have a passion for photography and traveling.

I shoot a lot when I'm traveling as well as any chance I get. In the past I have done a lot of landscapes, nature and portraits. But, I continue to shoot anything and everything, the variety keeps it really interesting and exciting. It also means there is always something new to learn. (Just getting exposed to HDR, to HDR or to not? Seems like a big topic of discussion with some strong opinions).

I have a portfolio up on my site at, www.nathandoctor.com
If you get a chance check it out and give me any feedback, comments, criticism. Thanks. (Recently did some urban photos, under client galleries, password "downtown.") Look forward to getting to know all of you.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nathan,

Welcome to OPF and LA! Your flash site worked for me to explore everything and it was enjoyable. However I restarted again with the HTML alternative and it was so much more interactive and clean with less barrier between myself and your work. It was not just absence of music. The presentation is so much more clean and agreeable.

Now I'm looking forward to you embedding the picture URL's between
and giving us a great show here too.

Asher

Nathan Doctor

Thanks for the feedback, I see what you mean about it being a cleaner experience. I'll definitely start embedding photos on OPF threads.

Nigel Allan

I agree with Asher. I think the Flash presentation is nicely done and the music is pretty cool but it is easier to navigate the HTML.

Your pictures are lovely and you have clearly been fortunate to travel to some stunning locations around the world. I am looking forward to your contributions

regards
Nigel