• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
These are comments on “News” and how we get it related to such matters as the COVID-19 outbreak and Pandemic.

I have created a new thread for this important new topic.

Andy brown

Hate to say it but it looks unavoidable that places like Indonesia and India will have absolutely massive death tolls.

Hope I’m wrong but it looks like a perfect storm brewing.

Antonio Correia

My wife and myself we arrived from India 15 days ago and while being there, all visas were canceled.
It is indeed a terrible situation for Indian people.

Jerome, aljazeera is indeed a good source of information.
I agree with Andy regarding the Humanitarian crisis but trouble may be ahead as people get really mad !

Here, so far so good !

James Lemon

The best source is insider info right from the horses mouth. Information is dumped on to the general public through an inverted funnel.

James Lemon

Asher in this case information was dumped on social media but it was obliviously leaked. Turn the funnel upside down and the information generally travels through the narrow end with only a few in the know before everybody else at the wide end.

Chinese doctor Li Wenliang, who was silenced by police for trying to share news about the new coronavirus, died on Feb. 6 after coming down with the illness. (Reuters

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...cb3492-4998-11ea-8a1f-de1597be6cbc_story.html

James Lemon

Yes, that’s true or that piece of all the news! But what a tiny fraction that represents!

That"s is the way its is! Unless of course you really think that everyone has a direct pipeline to all sources of info? If we did we would all be billionaires.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
That"s is the way its is! Unless of course you really think that everyone has a direct pipeline to all sources of info? If we did we would all be billionaires.
So most information isn’t simply openly-released so it doesn’t need to be “leaked”?

I am not sure that’s the case!