• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

On the Outside Looking In

Chris Calohan

Sometimes it's hard to know if you're inside looking out or outside looking in.

2.jpg

My guess is that you are outside looking in as it seems like we may be seeing you in the window you are looking through. The image is interesting though, because there seems to be a lot of windows in this building. Kind of cool! :) Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
C73F33DC-D28E-4C97-8651-C1031E02A162.jpeg

What’s so remarkable for a reflection is how well imaged every component is, in this remarkably inviting photograph.

it holds our interest. If I was walking g past in an exhibition of pictures, here is where I would stop and be drawn in to muse and leave behind other thoughts!

Asher

Chris Calohan

Thanks...I love reflections for many reasons, introspection probably at the forefront. This was a bit of a tricky edit but also much fun recovering all the highlights and shadows alike.