• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

One more time. I love this Mtn range

Jim Olson

Attachments

• Mtn1 - Mtn5.jpg
    Mtn1 - Mtn5.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 270

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jim,

It’s an excellent idea having the truck and rusty building/shelter in the frame. Perhaps it deserves a move to more importance a little to the right. What do you think?

Of course, that would require you to be standing a little to the left of the center vantage point, from where you where you composed the entire pano!

Asher

Jim Olson

Yes I was standing across the street from somebody's property and any more to the left would actually include their house and any more to the right would include old tires holding a tarp covering up a pile of something lol
Also there's utility pole and a roadway right next to the edge of the picture