• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Travelog: Photographs in the "Blue Hour"

Pao Dolina

Per Wikipedia: "The blue hour is the period of twilight... where there is neither full daylight nor complete darkness. The time is considered special because of the quality of the light". You guys all know that, but in some ways to me it is even more special than the golden hour. Well here are two shots I was determined to get in the "blue hour". I would love to see other "Blue Hour" photographs...

Hinunangan, Southern Leyte by Paolo Dolina, on Flickr

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Beautiful and well focused work. What stimulated you to do this. It’s a lot of effort and so creative.

This is a new experience that’s almost haunting. It reaches deep into our souls!

In addition it raises a biological question. What folk would normally see this as the blue light would alter melatonin production and skew sleep cycle patterns!!

Asher