• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Please post photos of snow or hail in your yard, W/pets a +

Will Thompson

AE823DE4-5A81-42F2-98EB-37F15929962D.jpeg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Beautiful scenes, Jim!

With fall leaves hanging on some trees and gorgeous blossoms on others, we are set for spring. Totally forgotten about the existence of snow!!

Thanks for sharing!

Jim Olson

Beautiful scenes, Jim!

With fall leaves hanging on some trees and gorgeous blossoms on others, we are set for spring. Totally forgotten about the existence of snow!!

Thanks for sharing!
It just started snowing here a couple hours ago so I went out with my camera and took a few shots but I'm still recovering from surgery so I had to cut my time short and come back home
20220222093110_BV6A1669.JPG

Jim Olson

It snowed again last night so I had to get more shots of it today. And the wooden post is the lighting along the path. This was taken near the Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe Art Gallery.
BV6A1812 (2) resized.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
257D0CF5-F0E9-4ABA-BDF9-55D4B02219EB.jpeg

Such a richly texture picture!

Glad you shared this.

They’re is itself magnificent. I hope it’s nearby as I’d love to see the entire structure!

Asher