• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Professional photographer logo for you!!!!

Mihdy Boawad

Hello,

Are you an amateur or professional photographer?
You must deserve a logo that expresses you and your great and elegant work
I will design a professional and simple photography logo design for you
For this, I believe, but I am sure that this service is very excellent for you

Why???:
In this service, I will present to you a simple and modern logo expressing your work for a nominal price and I will be frank with you I chose you because you belong to a group of creators and a few in the world for this, you deserve the best
https://www.fiverr.com/mihdyboawad/design-simple-photography-logo
Stop thinking and place your order to get best quality work on Fiverr :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
First you have to follow the rules here, but welcome nevertheless!

You must correct your registration and put in your FIRST name and your FAMILY name.

You can put a link to your marvelous website in your signature.

If you don’t know how to do that, just ask and I will gladly help you.

Then your introduction to yourself should say who you are and your interest in photography.

If you want to advertise, ASK!

We love creative people. But when you come into someone's home you can’t offer to sell them “stuff”.

I took more effort, as you can see, than the keystroke required to erase your presence.

Your talent saved you for the moment, but you need to contribute your own photos.....as well as your job talents!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Mihdy,

I have updated your registration to your name as required.

Now please introduce yourself!

If that peacock picture is indeed yours, we could be in for some fabulous pictures!

Asher