• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Recreating Laura's bunny hop

Jarmo Juntunen

These two pictures are the next postcards in my Scotland series. First one shows Laura, then aged 4 against the backdrop of the majestic Glencoe. This May she agreed to recreate her bunny hop. Unfortunately, we did not find the exact same spot but we got close enough.

Oh, how time flies...
Bunny hopping in 2013...

3005_Glen_Coe-8575.jpg

...and Bunny Hopping in 2024

Glencoe-10.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Laura has lived up to the promise seen at age 4!

Actually, the background now is better for her new stature!

Here bunny hop pose is likewise improved.

Would love a close up of her face and hair so we could meet her!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Thank you, Asher! She certainly has turned into a confident young woman. She and her two siblings (older brother and sister) make us happy and proud every day.

I have posted some recent studio work with Laura but here's one I probably haven't posted. I was experimenting with a diy snoot and chose a bad time to ask her to help. She was not amused but agreed to help anyway:

Valokeilassa_Laura-2.jpg