• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Red and blue

Antonio Correia

i-t3Cr6nJ-X4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I like the colors and the appearance that this is likely done by the inhabitants as the workmanship is not sophisticated and the surfaces are patched from wood that was available rather than custom crafted asvin a wealthy persons home!

Very interesting.

The basket mini balcony reminds me of similar ledges above doors in Malta where Christian families would advertise availability of a virgin daughter, ready for marriage proposals by displaying flowers. I believe white!

Antonio, am delighted to see your pictures here. I follow your work on Facebook and admit to jealousy!

Asher

Antonio Correia

Thank you Asher for your comment ! :)
The site is like the one we visited in Setúbal, but far away on the other side of the river
The theme was supposed to be red. I made a few shots with this gorgeous but heavy lens which I love so much.
Most of the times I am very pleased with the results it returns.
The one below has a small "slice" of red the main colour being blue.

2021-10-25%4016.46.47-X4.jpg

Asher Kelman

So is this inside a room, as the wood surface is what we might expect on the outside!

Very interesting esthetics of adding a doll/figure adjacent to a picture!

Asher

Antonio Correia

No Asher, it is not inside a room. It is in open air attached to a wooden cabin.
Rather strange a picture and a doll wrapped in a net. :unsure:

Asher Kelman

Unusual subjects, Antonio, but wonderful photography! :) Maggie
What’s even more strange is a framed picture with a gilt edge. Obviously tge damage from the weather doesn’t bother the owner.

perhaps this is a sacrifice to the heavens as in the origin of religions so that we placate them Gods and gave a better life!

Asher