• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Around where I live: Architecture, Parks, Nightlife, Food, Wildlife! Reichszeugmeisterei

Jerome Marot

The Reichszeugmeisterei was a building used by NSDAP for its merchandise (uniforms, etc...).

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jerome,

That is awesome architecture. What is the building’s function now? How does one inhibit folk taking a right-wing lesson of pride?

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Somehow that feels like a disappointment as it’s still connected to authority with the power to use force.

It would have been better as a cooler for Civics or community health so it’s purpose is nothing to do with authority of the state.

In the USA, we have problems with police units having secret association which take pride in the number of arrests of blacks or others.

When the building is so powerful with such a history, then in my view it would be better separated from and authoritarian state function!

Asher