• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sheltering in Place

Chris Calohan

Can be boring, but then again....

making-the-best-of-self-quarantine 3.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I am so proud of your stoicism to put up with such dread and dire conditions!

Are there “fish jumping” and pelicans on patrol yet?

Asher

James Lemon

I heard the virus can teleport and time travel. Also it has a kind of DNA for its target.Once you've been targeted,the virus will follow you to everyplace every time. When they swarm,they develop an emergent self-awareness and take on the form of a human. They can also measure brainwave activity,so it knows when you are in a deep state of delta sleep. That's when they can sneak into your bedroom and bust a nut right up your butt. The only defense is to shelter in place but you have to levitate as you do so and purge your mind of any virus attracting thoughts.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I heard the virus can teleport and time travel. Also it has a kind of DNA for its target.Once you've been targeted,the virus will follow you to everyplace every time. When they swarm,they develop an emergent self-awareness and take on the form of a human. They can also measure brainwave activity,so it knows when you are in a deep state of delta sleep. That's when they can sneak into your bedroom and bust a nut right up your butt. The only defense is to shelter in place but you have to levitate as you do so and purge your mind of any virus attracting thoughts.
LOL!

Whatever you do, James, keep the dose of what you are smoking. Any higher and you will end up in a creationist exhibition somewhere in Alabama!

Asher