• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Soft case or pouch for GX100 + CV 35?

Chris Kresser

I just received my GX100 + CV 35 yesterday and I'm already in love with the combination.

I'm wondering what others using the GX100 with CV viewfinders use to protect it before throwing it into a case or bag. I thought one of the soft cases for an old pair of sunglasses I had would work, but turns out the GX100 won't fit. Then there's the question of whether to store it with the VF attached, or in its separate bag. Certainly would be faster just to pull it out with the VF already on; but I'm concerned that it would be damaged that way unless I have something to cover both the camera and VF.

I'd love to hear what works for you.

Thanks.

Sean Reid

A little pouch with a soft lining should be fine - just a fabric bag. That way it will have as little bulk as possible.

Cheers,

Sean