• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Some portrait photo's taken last weekend

kasiasfotogalerie

Wanted to share some portrait photo's I made last weekend incl. my first ever low key portrait. I am a starting photographer so please go easy on me ;)
Can't wait to see more of the work you guys make and to learn from you all!

Portretfotografie

IMG_6538-2.jpg

IMG_6565.png

IMG_6492.png

IMG_6402.jpg

IMG_6326-3.jpg

kochanie.jpeg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
26108A78-9CD0-4090-99B2-2978842B04B3.jpeg

Kasia,

Delighted to have you join us. But your work shows a talent for lighting and composition and the eye of a good photographer.

I am so impressed. You would be welcome to photograph any event that was dear to me!

Asher

kasiasfotogalerie

Thank you guys very much for the kind words!

I have only been photographing for a very short time, it is hard to get models for free (while I make the photo's for free for them) since hiring a studio is very expensive but I try
to practice as much as I can. It is my dream to become a professional photographer so I can make a living doing what I love most. Who knows, one day ;)