• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sordo, Ciego, y Mudo

02-02-09.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
James,

Excellent subject and well lit to minimize expected reflections. These are fun! This picture is not only nice in itself, (although, nice should be used for cake or atomic particle phyisics), but also is a great way to exercise composition skills without needing to provide models food or pay! May I offer some ideas to consider:

1. I'd do more working with the background.

2. Also consider making the lighting more interesting. for example you might try illuminating just one face. Maybe put them by the window even try more than one light. Even illumination like saying I love you all day, not very interesting!

3. I'd look for a simple bench for them so one has only one or two horizontal lines. Some fine vertical lines in the b.g. would be great. These could be grasses that would look like bamboo plants.

Asher

Last edited: