• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Stream and canes

Antonio Correia

Shot during a walk in the countryside

2021-03-21%4012.23.00-X4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A startling scene, Antonio. It’s like the aftermath of some accident or even a crime! The reflection of the sky in the water helps make this picture so interesting! That should be seen in the print!

A2467B4E-AF58-4D63-9F40-AAA44FCB3922.jpeg

The cross-cross haphazard overlapping of the canes reminds me of the game “Pick-up Sticks”!

092A332E-726B-40EB-9D0D-E0D25EF8D4E2.jpeg

A goodgame to play. One gets skills at knowing which stick can be lifted without disturbing everything else.

That skill-set Paid off for me when choosing the order of removal of posts my house eaten by termites. The wrong order could lead to collapse of the wall and then the floor above!

Thr structural engineer asked me if I knew this game, as I’d better be a master at it if I insisted on replacing a supporting wall of eaten timber by myself!

Fortunately,I was guided by the angels and aced the job!

Asher