• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Street vendor starting his day

Vijay Mathew

vijaymathew_pic03.jpg

vijaymathew_pic04.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome to OPF, Vijay!

We are delighted to have a new member from India, from the State of Karala!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Vijay,

Thanks for allowing me to edit this picture. You are surrounded by so much rich interest, but once your brain has made a selection, then prepared to be ruthless!

I feel that the flags on the right make a fabulous strong picture their own. They are so celebratory and are designed to draw all eyes for attention.

3363E738-54EB-4C78-AFD0-DD112B7E7A55.jpeg

Vijay Mathew: “Political Campaign!”

However, your concept made the early worker your prime interest!

So, our job as photographers is to now decide what to include and what doesn’t support that to be mercilessly excluded.

B05C257C-0C3B-436A-BA0A-B04E59F49C34.jpeg

Vijay Mathew: “Early to Work!”

I have added light to the face and changed the perspective by dropping the camera closer to the ground a little.
Asher