• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Taj Mahal

Dr Klaus Schmitt

from a recent business trip to India...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fabulous sight!

It’s a huge challenge to present another picture of the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, The Brandenburg Gate or the Taj Mahal!

You have done beyond the “splendid” level I would expert from a technically expert photographer.

Yes, it’s beautiful and sentimental too with that rose sunset and folk on the ground viewing thecscene as if in some green park sipping a chilled champagne.

This however is also impressive with the gravitas of the structure, looming up from land like some behemoth whale rising up to overpower Biblical Jonah’s wooden boat, or some alien sea monster woken from its million year hibernation and throwing US Navy battle groups around like toy ducks in a child’s bath!

Yes this is nothing less than a dramatic view. Your craft with the lives, feelings and apparent intents of flowers pays off!

Kudos,

This is heroic!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Technically, is this a mobile phone or camera’s automatic panorama stitching as I tried but couldn’t correct the verticals, at leastvin Snapseed!

If this comes from separate images, Autopano Giga or similar should have corrected the anomalies!

I looked at the EXIF and it’s at ISO 20!!! And the iPhone 7+, so I guess that’s a Pano, or cropped?

Asher

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Thank you very much for your kind words!

It is an iphone pano, so I tried to correct it as good as possible in photoshop express, yet the tower on the right due to the horizontal scanning was not doable...

Asher Kelman

I will study it more!

But even with the slight touch Peyronie disease it’s still a world class and classic erection!

Asher