• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The hatred...

Paul Iddon

There are a few insects that I don't particularly like to touch or have run toward me... Centipedes close to the top of this list! But they are fascinating to see up close, but their hard shell is highly reflective so some post production is always required to tone down the flash (or sometimes!) sunlight...

The sequence from hatred, to real hatred!!!

hatred001_4k_1400.jpg

hatred002_4k_1400.jpg

hatred003_4k_1400.jpg

Paul.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
There are a few insects that I don't particularly like to touch or have run toward me... Centipedes close to the top of this list! But they are fascinating to see up close, but their hard shell is highly reflective so some post production is always required to tone down the flash (or sometimes!) sunlight...

The sequence from hatred, to real hatred!!!

F30E52ED-73DE-4030-B08C-C0FB7BB4F90B.jpeg

Paul,

I really LOVE this last image. One feels for the effort it makes and thr conposition is appealing and there’s drama

But you must feel sorry for them if they get “athletes foot”! Imagine all that itching?

Asher[/QUOTE]

Paul Iddon

Paul,

I really LOVE this last image. One feels for the effort it makes and thr conposition is appealing and there’s drama

But you must feel sorry for them if they get “athletes foot”! Imagine all that itching?

Asher
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Asher. At least then though the boot would be on the other foot, foot, foot, foot, foot, foot, foot..... :)

Paul.