• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: THEME: The ocean as a muse!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Time for contemplation

Asher Kelman: Boy and the Ocean

Add your own interpretations on this theme!

Asher

James Lemon

A wonderful scene Asher ... great lines and composition. I wonder if he is enjoying the scene more than the sound of crashing waves?

Asher Kelman

A wonderful scene Asher ... great lines and composition. I wonder if he is enjoying the scene more than the sound of crashing waves?
That’s so kind of you to comment, James!

Having an ability to be in awe of nature and to just muse about things is the best part of vacations!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

The calm waters of blue
while a child dives into thoughts without thinking
and how glorious would it be to not think those thoughts that we as adults do
but to gain the open mind that wanders like a child without eyes or ears or thoughts
as just

Being
CT

Asher Kelman

Thanks Doug and Charlotte for your so welcome visits and thoughts.

The innocence of children is key to full brain development and they need protection.

Ashers rule: Kids at school should start the day with a group hug! Any teacher not fit to hug my child is not fit to teach!

Asher