• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

To Everything, There is a Season...

Chris Calohan

ir-tree-tyn-2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Exceptional detailed and beautifully composed photograph.

It has great depth and infinite draw to its dynamics.

Asher

Asher Kelman

I am very interested in other parts of the landscape?

Was there a major challenge of what to exclude.

Asher

Chris Calohan

Other than the tree in the BG beneath the arch created by the half tree fallen, just the remains of a few houses taken down by Hurricane Michael. I did do a re-edit to see if I could push more of the foreground forward, yet retain the IR look of the processing I used both in-camera and in post. I also did not crop this version to show the whole frame of the image.

CLC_6312 copy3.jpg

Asher Kelman

Chris,

This is very worthwhile investing your further effort as it already has such an attention grabbing and riveting look!

You might try going clockwise in the foreground for your new camera position.

That horizontal feature, perhaps a ? Rock in the left foreground appears to me to be a critical compositional element and below it, at least in this frame, nothing seems to be needed.

Looking forward to iterations!

Asher