• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Charlotte Thompson

ME141KDR_t.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It’s giant bunch of flowers stuffed in that case. I wonder from what era and the music they played and danced to?

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher
Same as I prepare flowers in a vase Do not like them any other way
One can see the intent and direction of the insertion. It adds such power and makes the stems dynamic as opposed to secondary and passive. I have never seen that before.

I have learned something distinctive and meaningful as well as a novel esthetic.

Thanks, Charlotte!

Charlotte Thompson

One can see the intent and direction of the insertion. It adds such power and makes the stems dynamic as opposed to secondary and passive. I have never seen that before.

I have learned something distinctive and meaningful as well as a novel esthetic.

Thanks, Charlotte!

Thanks, Charlotte!

Asher

Well I think women have an affinity for flowers... we love them so tender and beautiful! Each has their own idea of how a flower is shown as love for them { aka Maggie { Her flowers are stunning and direct ! I want to thank you for such understanding I really like that a male can be such

Charlotte