• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Two souvenirs

Jarmo Juntunen

Some of you might know I recently spent 7 months in the UK. These two personal gems surfaced from the files.

In the first one, a very resourceful street musician keeps covered from the weather.

Cambridge Street Music

RoskamusaaIMG_8298.JPG

The second one is a much more personal shot. This is my offspring admiring the beauty and overall awesomeness of the King's College Chapel, Cambridge.

Which Chapel? Where are we?

Kings_ChapelIMG_8479.JPG

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jarmo,

This is such a fun and British humored picture!

2BEEA8DB-B6D1-4AE2-A52F-B99E0B6EE3EE.jpeg

How the musician gets in and out is a flabbergasting challenge.

is the inner part a mock-up or a cut down Royal Mail mailbox?

Asher

James Lemon

Some of you might know I recently spent 7 months in the UK. These two personal gems surfaced from the files.

In the first one, a very resourceful street musician keeps covered from the weather.

Cambridge Street Music

RoskamusaaIMG_8298.JPG

The second one is a much more personal shot. This is my offspring admiring the beauty and overall awesomeness of the King's College Chapel, Cambridge.

Which Chapel? Where are we?

Kings_ChapelIMG_8479.JPG

Great captures that first one is bazar!

Jarmo Juntunen

Asher, I believe he used a real dustbin. I have no idea how he got in or out of this makeshift shelter. I visited the spot a few times later but never saw him again.