• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

View from Pico do Areeiro

André Serrão

HDR

22m92b.jpg

Andrew Stannard

pro member
Hi Andre,

A fantastic viewpoint! How high above sea-level is this?

I'm not a fan of HDR shots - but this has a subtle feel to it, and it is not noticeably 'hdr' in appearance, despite the strong colours. I'd love to see just a little more detail in the shadow area though (although having said that I'm on an uncalibrated monitor at the moment so maybe it is there!)

Thanks for sharing,

André Serrão

Hi Andre,

A fantastic viewpoint! How high above sea-level is this?

I'm not a fan of HDR shots - but this has a subtle feel to it, and it is not noticeably 'hdr' in appearance, despite the strong colours. I'd love to see just a little more detail in the shadow area though (although having said that I'm on an uncalibrated monitor at the moment so maybe it is there!)

Thanks for sharing,
Thanks for your comment Andrew.

This is 1818 meters above sea level.