• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Waiting

Peter Dexter

The public transport jeeps won't leave the pueblo for the small settlements up in the mountains until they are full. This girl may have to wait an hour but she will have a seat. The last people to board have to stand on the rear bumper and hang on.

49051435401_652dda5b4c_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I doubt she ever has to wait long.

She’s in British-MG, “racing-car” green, perfect figure and curvy legs. She’s a charm and blessed!

Asher

Jerome Marot

Yes Jerome. On day of parade:

49054079093_1247aa3c70_b.jpg

That is a fascinating picture. The colors of the buildings. The wires. The man with the bags of crips. The watch. The hats. The closed shops on the day of the parade. The single advert for rhum. But there is no transport jeep.

James Lemon

The woman waiting in the truck and the juxtaposition of the billboard advertisement is what makes this image work.

Peter Dexter

Though there is supposed to be an agreement here that we won't modify other posters images with out first asking permission I can't blame Asher for his enthusiasm for the hot chica and his cropping down to her. However I wanted to show her in the context of her daily life. One of my first experiences in Colombia was sitting in a buseta waiting for it to fill so we could leave.The drivers get paid per passenger so they won't leave without a full bus or jeep. Anyway my friend who lives there found out it is Jeep 23 and going to Venecia a tiny settlement higher up in the mountains so maybe I can find and get to know her.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes, you are so correct! Actually I most often privately ask consent first!

But here I was carried away as she is so a hot chica binita to the nth! I was almost ready to book my flight and but my big hat and baggy pants to blend in, LOL!

Asher