• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

When the wings Rest

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Charlotte,

I wonder, are Angels, like dogs, sniffing one another to see who has the coat she left at a party and took another by mistake?

Charlotte Thompson: When Wings Rest

The wings foolishly left on the rack by her dress! Angels should be far more careful when they visit us for the night!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Peter

Thank you dear friend.
Charlotte,

I wonder, are Angels, like dogs, sniffing one another to see who has the coat she left at a party and took another by mistake?

View attachment 1592

Charlotte Thompson: When Wings Rest

The wings foolishly left on the rack by her dress! Angels should be far more careful when they visit us for the night!

Asher
[/QU OTE]

Asher

Angels belong to everything even animals! she leaves her wings tied yet to rest! and glorious it is!
my muse has left of late... sigh.. but she comes back a bit! Angels care not not where her language is left! Why would she? she belongs not to demands of what she is and does but where she needs to belong She is not of this world.....

Charlotte Thompson

Nicolas

An angel whispered this to me just today,

Everything I knew before it was known to me
Blood has a scent
a strong tincture and a copper= iron
Love cannot be defined if you define it you will not understand how it moves. You will have boxed in your idea of it
Desire is passion in action
Art is self
Humans belong to a tribe that is a self reflection
We live to die- think about how strong you are in that instance of self reflection
Peace is achieved by great sorrow
Life is a breath= taking moments... an illustrated flash
Breathe
Charlotte Thompson

You are very kind and a very dear friend!

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Dear Charlotte,
I always listen what angels whisper in my ear, I'm always tempted to think that in fact it's another me hidden somewhere in the back of my mind ...
To be honest, I can not live to die, I love life too much and some encounters even "virtual", which are the basis of my emotions and sometimes, sometimes only, a huge dose of love ...
Should we be wary of angels?
I do not believe that…
I am deliberately atheist, but that does not prevent me from having a well-anchored spirit (like an elegant sailboat in front of a beautiful beach) in a corner of my brain.
Who else will let me enjoy the beauty?
The humans and other Earth inhabitants, those who survive with an angel into them… The whole Earth itself.

Charlotte Thompson

Dear Nicolas Living to die is a metaphor for life. That is why I said afterward Think about that.

Its about dying to old thoughts...old teachings old ways you have learned to unlearn. Like a snake shedding its skin. Too grow a new skin. In other-words re- learning growing up becoming more compassionate becoming stronger a better reflection of self.

Charlotte

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Angels, my dear friends, are the whispers of mothers in their infants ears. They sometimes escape and are kind to others

....and if one is fortunate, lead others to be kind and creative too!

Asher