• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

WOW!!! What a lucky day.

Jim Olson

It was my wife's birthday & after a very nice dinner out with her parents, the two of us thought we might want to go to Dungness Landing to look at the lighthouse.
Boy, did we get a surprise...
There was 4 or 5 eagles there and I think an adult & a juvenile were training.

BV6A1889 E10 C10 S10 crop.jpg

BV6A1890 E10 C10 S10 crop.jpg
BV6A1891 E10 C10 S10 crop.jpg

BV6A1893 E10 C10 S10 crop.jpg

BV6A2059 E10 C10 S10 crop.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
OMG!

For a moment I thought that Will Thompson had energized his body and driven to some spot in California with eagles!

Then I saw it was Jim we should give credit too.

Wow! What an amazing life experience to see a family in natural surroundings and training the youngsters!

I imagine that in different locations, the hunting challenges get refined from the parents experience!

So it’s not all instinct!

Asher

Jim Olson

OMG!

For a moment I thought that Will Thompson had energized his body and driven to some spot in California with eagles!

Then I saw it was Jim we should give credit too.

Wow! What an amazing life experience to see a family in natural surroundings and training the youngsters!

I imagine that in different locations, the hunting challenges get refined from the parents experience!

So it’s not all instinct!

Asher
I was great to get these shots & yes. Training was so interesting to watch.