• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

WW II bunkers revisited

Cem_Usakligil

I have gone back to Willemstad to shoot some more of those WW II bunkers and the remains of the French garrison which was based there in the 18th century.

m17680.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cem,

Just like the time of olive oil lamps, wax candles and actual analog film, the iconic battlefield, memorials and bunkers of the Great Wars of the last Century Re relegated to stories and settings for movies.

I am glad you take the time to go back and revisit this site. Each such place, is dead now but holds the spirits of countless persons who had their lives altered by these monstrous epic events.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Cem,

Wonderful pix.

I especially enjoy the time warp of the one with a child's slide in front of the bunker doors!

Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug