• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A couple of Narzahni, (nude)

A couple of Narzahni, (nude) C&C welcome

Image #1: Two lights: large softbox as background, gridded spot on lower body

Image #2: Serendipitous shot with setup intended for upright pose. Four lights: gridded beauty dish aimed where face would be (probably missing her almost entirely); small gridded softbox for lower body, deckle edge barn door spot on background, 84" silver umbrella backlight (very hot on head and shoulder.)

NC2_8330.jpg

NC1_6558.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A couple of Narzahni, (nude) C&C welcome

Image #1: Two lights: large softbox as background, gridded spot on lower body

NC2_8330.jpg

Hi,

These pictures go beyond just the shape and form of the body. They add a social element too, so that's how they need to be read. "Architectural" presentations of the human form are a collection of genres in themselves and this does not pretend to go there. Still, the lighting is most important in setting the mood and giving meaning. Given the quality of the lighting and imagery then, this picture does indeed belong here and not just in glamor.

I like the simple lighting. It is really using two extremes, the bright background making almost a silhouette and then the lower gridded spot giving a controlled even light to sculpt her lower body. There's just enough reflection to her face to allow her, as a person to peek through the darkness. Her open mouth and her arm out horizontally, (posing an unknown tentative question), makes a social statement of connectivity and a geometry that seems to counteract her nakedness and add normality to an otherwise provocative scene.

(The shoes in the second photograph define the picture unambiguously as Playboy Glamor and so such questions about "normality" do not arise. Not anything negative about this type of picture, but shoes to take away ambiguity and that's far more fun!)

So in this first picture, here's the considerations in terms of emphasis: Narzahni's face or her buttocks. Well, the latter wins out and does so without shame. This is a careful balance of exposure. I'd have used here face more strongly, but I don't make figure pictures like this one. Still, just a tad more light to her face would, IMHO, add value to the opposing pull between the two poles of this picture.

Thanks for sharing!

Asher

BTW, what's her skin treatment?

... face or her buttocks. Well, the latter wins out ...

BTW, what's her skin treatment?

Asher: Thanks for your comments. The shot with the spotlight on the lower body is being used in something I'm writing to illustrate how to add emphasis with light.

As far as skin treatment, I'm not sure what skin care products she uses. The Photoshop employed has been to control exposure and contrast, some color correction, and the touch up of some minor distractions (e.g. a small scrape on the leg.)

Asher Kelman

Asher: Thanks for your comments. The shot with the spotlight on the lower body is being used in something I'm writing to illustrate how to add emphasis with light.

Well, it works well. There's good transitions so this is quite well diffused but not close?

As far as skin treatment, I'm not sure what skin care products she uses. The Photoshop employed has been to control exposure and contrast, some color correction, and the touch up of some minor distractions (e.g. a small scrape on the leg.)
The skin reflects light well but does not gleam like the fitness models we see. So whatever cream she uses works just right.

Asher

Andy brown

Nice shots A.K
The first one is lovely.
Narzahni is a gorgeous woman. Lithe, sensuous, very beautiful and dead sexy.

Well done.

Asher Kelman

This model s exceptional. Do you just use a different model for each shoot? Here you seem to post just one seres for each girl. I wonder whether this would really need the brown color. In pictures of form, I ask, "Would it work as well in B&W?". Often it get's even better!

Asher

thanks

This model s exceptional. Do you just use a different model for each shoot? Here you seem to post just one seres for each girl. I wonder whether this would really need the brown color. In pictures of form, I ask, "Would it work as well in B&W?". Often it get's even better!

Asher

Thanks. I've done four or five shoots with this model. I'll post more poses and maybe some varients when I get some time.