• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

f/Stop Photo Competition

Chris Calohan

While it may not bring a smile to your faces, though I hope it will, it made me happy last night to take Best of Show and a second place in Landscape. As well, I got a great Purchase Prize Award.

island-in-the-mist.jpg

Best of Show

last.jpg

Second Place - Landscape

old-guard.jpg

Purchase Prize Award​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
These are magnificent and your awards are well deserved and represents the high degree of effort and skills you devote the make not just a capture but a photograph that will earn a life of its own separate from your own!

Congratulations!

Asher

Chris Calohan

Thanks everyone. It was a great show and learned this morning that I sold all three prints with orders for a commission piece.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Let’s revive this wonderful thread thread!

Any landscape with mist!

Any person or wildlife appearing from the mist

Asher