• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Aussie Dog.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I’m not big on dogs. The only dogs I’ve owned is the Australian Cattle Dog or Blue Healer. They come in red as well.
They have a touch of dingo in them. Bred for long haul cattle mustering. They’ll round up a bunch of kids in a school yard just as well.

435404BD-27D9-4DBC-A77F-3F8DF0F00338.jpeg

Peter Dexter

Well I like dogs and I like yours. Here's a quip I found when I looked up the breed: "These resilient herders are intelligent enough to routinely outsmart their owners."

Doug Kerr

Hi, Tom,

Known in the Northern Hemisphere as a Blue Heeler.

But then, I'm just a man.

Best regards,

Doug

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Are there marsupial “dogs” too?

Wouldn’t be a dog (canis) if it had a pouch.
Closest in physical appearance is probably the wombat.

B5EDAE03-ADD1-4443-82F9-281AC896BFB6.jpeg

It’s a marsupial mammal that burrows, eats, roots, and leaves.

There’s an old joke inbuilt into that definition

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well you and your wombat, strolling down the avenue! Very romantic! If you see a coin on the ground, don’t pick it up!