• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

John Miller

Here's a female model posing in her bedroom in a Bed and Breakfast. What a great model too. Technie note: This was shot using a film Pentax 645 on Tri-X film using Dynanite strobes.

*BW Sleepy Cat 2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Here's a female model posing in her bedroom in a Bed and Breakfast. What a great model too. Technie note: This was shot using a film Pentax 645 on Tri-X film using Dynanite strobes.
DBEA67C5-F455-40B7-9ADD-4512DB956581.jpeg

I like the shot of this lovely engaging model. Her long hair adds to the character and interest of the picture. I hope you might have more from the shoot.

Do you still process film yourself?

Impressive!

Asher

John Miller

I have a few more! But mostly they're the same thing just a little different versions. I only shot one roll of film.

I don't process my b/w film anymore because of the scanning...I want a good scan. I send it out for processing and scanning.

John Miller

I don't know if I'll shoot her again, hopefully so.

Tri-X is wonderful film sometimes a bit grainy.

This would make a nice print but no larger than 8x10" or 9x12".

John