• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Burma 2018 - some photographs

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Have you figured out if this boat is designed to be open at the bow or whether it has been modified to be more efficient.

The steering seems to be pretty rudimentary but practical!

Asher

Asher Kelman

You mean the intervention of the spirit of the Buddha makes it possible, even with such a precarious, flimsy boat?

Asher

Asher Kelman

Wooow I wonder whether I am looking at brilliantly carved miniatures or towering monuments. But always piety and gold!
Fleurose,

You write well. Either you are soneonecwe value or a very smart BOT!

I have messaged and emailed you with no reply. Check the white envelope icon in the menu bar. I started a private “Conversation” with you. Could you reply ASAP. Otherwise your registration will be classified as made by a BOT. Your IP addresses are from dictionary attackers in Algeria and India.

Thanks,

Asher

Asher Kelman

Luísa can. Easily. Perhaps it is a position for women because they need great flexibility. However, many people in India, Laos, Cambodia and around stays like that for hours without any problem.
I almost can do it ! :)

Well, Antonio,

Kudos to Luísa! She is much more flexible than I am! But I can understand how useful that pose is in sailing in cramped quarters or sitting in a small room with a hard floor and no chairs!

This picture is quite extraordinary with so much interesting detail to discover in tge densely packed boat!

Lucky you have such a good camera!

This would be a perfect justification for the Sony 7R IV, as here the higher pixel count could really pay off in the largest prints.

So this is the camera Luísa must get you when she wins the lottery again, LOL!

Asher