• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
There are a number of folk who help me, from kneeding clay, mixing liquid latex for molds or actual being case in plaster!

These collaborators make it possible for me to do more than I would think was possible.

I also photograph everyone. Here’s Chloe!

Asher Kelman: Chloe #1
She’s also a certified fitness and trainer and I should really be under her command!
Asher

Asher Kelman

Now a new engineer. Melissa posed today before she even looked any plans and was at home in front of the camera.

Asher Kelman: Melissa #1
Edited on iPhone - to be
replaced
by new file edited in Photoshop

Asher

Asher Kelman

And then there’s Jasmine. We passed her and her mother as we were leaving a restaurant and I gave her my card.

Fabulously she called!

Asher Kelman: Jasmine # 1
Edited on iPhone - to be
replaced

I hope to show you more of these new collaborators!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

There are a number of folk who help me, from kneeding clay, mixing liquid latex for molds or actual being case in plaster!

These collaborators make it possible for me to do more than I would think was possible.

I also photograph everyone. Here’s Chloe!

View attachment 3578

Asher Kelman: Chloe #1
She’s also a certified fitness and trainer and I should really be under her command!

Looks as if you already are!

Cute girl, great shot.

Best regards,

Doug

And then there’s Jasmine. We passed her and her mother as we were leaving a restaurant and I gave her my card.

Fabulously she called!

View attachment 3580

Asher Kelman: Jasmine # 1
Edited on iPhone - to be
replaced

I hope to show you more of these new collaborators!

Asher
Of all the girls (although all pretty) this is my favorite. I like the way she poses; seems so natural and sensual. It also shows off her great bone structure in her face. Also not posing her straight on makes it so much more feminine and pleasing.

Asher Kelman

Of all the girls (although all pretty) this is my favorite. I like the way she poses; seems so natural and sensual. It also shows off her great bone structure in her face. Also not posing her straight on makes it so much more feminine and pleasing.
Yes, she is a great looker!

I must try to get her back!

Asher

Yes, she is a great looker!

I must try to get her back!

Asher
I hope you can find her because I look at the interaction she has with the flowers and you can imagine that interaction with humans. It's very natural to her and although the other girls are pretty, I don't get that humanity and sensuality from them. Good luck!