• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Daniela At Sunset, Chocó Coast

Peter Dexter

The Pacific at mid tide

48029789653_491e40da90_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The Pacific at mid tide!

Peter Dexter: Daniela At Sunset
Chocó Coast

Adorable young woman. So you know anything about her?

I get to know all my models and their friends. Some photographers have no idea about anything!

I like her reserved beauty!

What was written on her tea shirt?

Asher

Peter Dexter

The tee shirt says "a pretty mess". Could be intensionally written but sometimes when an English phrase is on Colombian produced clothing it can be non sequitur. Was my compañera.

Asher Kelman

The tee shirt says "a pretty mess". Could be intensionally written but sometimes when an English phrase is on Colombian produced clothing it can be non sequitur. Was my compañera.

Compañera is such a fabulous word and is better than, “companion”, “partner” or “lover” as it seems neither neutral nor underplays the sensual possibilities of the relationship!

Asher

Nigel Allan

a lovely study...and now we know the back story of your companera, then she becomes your muse. This is usually the situation which inspires me to shoot

Asher Kelman

I have returned to Daniela!

I recalled, (and correctly too), that you wrote “Was my compañera.”

How could you let here slip away!

Asher

Peter Dexter

Always captivating, loved her smile.

30087613316_1fb8cc8c5a_b.jpg

And so photogenic

33116354675_3700e4e608_b.jpg

And as beach babe (before enhancement)