• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Daniela

Peter Dexter

23706682564_44fbbc4a8d_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A great aura about her! Just one picture?

Or perhaps this is from an old series and we have seen the others?

Anyway, I am delighted to see her again and the dress works well!

Asher

Asher Kelman

The picture looks so nice that Asher forgot about complaining about it not being centered... 😇
...the right hand being cut off!

For sure, but when I am enjoying ice cream and berries so what if some ends up on my shirt everything doesn’t have to be tidy, but “delicious” has to be “deliciou!

.....and it is!

Asher

Jerome Marot

I did not mean the framing of Daniela, but the position of the picture in the post. There was a time when you complained and corrected that automatically... 😉

Asher Kelman

I did not mean the framing of Daniela, but the position of the picture in the post. There was a time when you complained and corrected that automatically... 😉
I might have noticed it faster, yes, but did I crop the picture or just center the actual picture within the editing box?

Am I not doing that enough still?

Could be that I see the pictures on my iPhone and when the file size is large, it fills the width of the screen!

OTOH, when there’s a series of smaller pictures hugging the left side of the frame, it looks, at least to me, eating the opportunity to optimize presentation!

Asher

Ahah! I see now! When the phone is in landscape mode, the image is no longer centered!

Peter Dexter

Here's another which I believe I have posted before and pre "boob job". I think it is my all time favorite image of her. Taken at at about 6:40 am waiting for the taxi to the airstrip for return flight to mainland Colombia from Isla Providencia .

25142187263_7899f94435_b.jpg