• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Diary #Stayhome #COVIDー19 #Restecheztoi

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
That is quite amazing a sculpture. It shows the Virgin Mary with a silk mask over her facez

When I was studying old Armenian Christian images, I did see some of Christian woman with such unusual masks!

But I don’t think that Orthodox Churches practice devotion to Mary, otherwise I might think thatvthr. Hutch was Armenian!

Asher
Ici, on la voit de dos ! Le voile est donc normal…

There is a view from the other side:

a-golden-madonna-and-child-on-the-church-tower-of-cathedral-in-bordeaux-A88XBF.jpg

Last edited:

nicolas claris

lundi 13 avril 2020
#Restecheztoi #Stayhome #COVIDー19 #mercilessoignants #gestebarrière #staysafe #followtherules
Thread updated every day with a confined photo until the end of the confinement!

22_NCZ5413_web.jpg

Dark days

nicolas claris

mardi 14 avril 2020
#Restecheztoi #Stayhome #COVIDー19 #mercilessoignants #gestebarrière #staysafe #followtherules
Thread updated every day with a confined photo until the end of the confinement!

23_NCZ5420_web.jpg

Brilliance

nicolas claris

mercredi 15 avril 2020

24_NCZ5600_web.jpg

Golden moments

nicolas claris

jeudi 16 avril 2020
Album updated every day with a confined photo until the end of the confinement!
Added this one today in the Album :

full

Meanderings

‪#Restecheztoi‬, ‪#Stayhome‬, ‪#COVIDー19‬, #mercilessoignants, #gestebarrière, #staysafe, #followtherules

Last edited:

nicolas claris

vendredi 17 avril 2020
‪#Restecheztoi‬, ‪#Stayhome‬, ‪#COVIDー19‬, #mercilessoignants, #gestebarrière, #staysafe, #followtherules

26_NCZ5590_web.jpg

The neighbors

nicolas claris

vendredi samedi 18 avril 2020

27_NCZ5756_web.jpg

Good question
Switches are (again) there!

nicolas claris

dimanche 19 avril 2020

28_NCZ5719-HDR_web.jpg

Angle

nicolas claris

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 à 12.14.20.jpg
is much appreciated, but a few words are going directly to the heart…:)
Thank you anyway for having taken time to visit and stop by!

Attachments

• 1587377548357.gif
    1587377548357.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 230

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
View attachment 4332 is much appreciated, but a few words are going directly to the heart…:)
Thank you anyway for having taken time to visit and stop by!
My dear friend!

You get a ton of heartfelt words, LOL and “thumbs up”. I often get nothing!

B5062AE2-04B4-48A9-B53B-56A6BC2948BA.jpeg

It’s an unusual composition that makes me want to work out what objects, besides the cup, “give-away”, made those light streaks and shadow patterns on the wall?

And on the upper right is that a person’s shadow and keys sticking out of the pocket or just something on a counter that projects so boldly?

Asher

nicolas claris

It’s an unusual composition that makes me want to work out what objects, besides the cup, “give-away”, made those light streaks and shadow patterns on the wall?

And on the upper right is that a person’s shadow and keys sticking out of the pocket or just something on a counter that projects so boldly?

Asher
It's made for you to enlarge the viewer's imagination…
Mis à part le support, il n'y a que deux objets : une tasse (which is not a "take away" ;) ) et une cloche à fromage en verre (a glass cheese bell?)