• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Farmers Market In Canada

James Lemon

DSC_4484_00002.jpg

DSC_4499_00004.jpg

DSC_4507_00006.jpg

DSC_4497_00003.jpg

DSC_4505_00001.jpg

DSC_4516_00001.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The old truck is for decorative purposes to go with the theme. They have grown mainly apples here since the thirties.
James,

Both this black car and the red truck seem to have been meticulously maintained. Can you chat with the owners and find out their story?

I hope you might be able to take more pictures. How are the interiors and the engine refinished it restored?

We have a fabulous thread for such beauty vintage cars!

Look here!

Asher

James Lemon

James,

Both this black car and the red truck seem to have been meticulously maintained. Can you chat with the owners and find out their story?

I hope you might be able to take more pictures. How are the interiors and the engine refinished it restored?

We have a fabulous thread for such beauty vintage cars!

Look here!

Asher

I don't do requests Asher... I just like to document things in my free time! But you can find out more about the farm at the following link.

Last edited: