• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Grab Portraits Challenge: Fast Grab- Portaits: No lights, no reflectors.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is a very nice picture. Not only the person is beautiful, but the expression is engaging and I like the composition with the lit window at the top and the unkept bed.

Thanks, Jerome,

Kate is a wonderful woman, no silver spoon in her mouth. Works several jobs and spends a lot on her acting coach. The window get's northern light for her body and back light from the window behind her, lit by a skylight in the hallway above the stairs.

Asher

Asher Kelman

A grab shot of Ayesha.

From 5900 meters up in Acacongua to sea level in the Maldives....

p1072159357-6.jpg

Fahim,

Our greetings to you both. Glad to see you have your eye on your treasure all the time! don't let hear escape!

Asher

Antonio Correia

This afternoon we have been walking in the countryside and we met - as many times before - a shepherd with his young dog and lambs. He is 86 and keeps on his job.
Photo with Panasonic GX7 - 20mm kit lens. I have already printed the photograph and I will offer it to him one of theses days.

i-DSM5X2V-X3.jpg

Asher Kelman

This afternoon we have been walking in the countryside and we met - as many times before - a shepherd with his young dog and lambs. He is 86 and keeps on his job.
Photo with Panasonic GX7 - 20mm kit lens. I have already printed the photograph and I will offer it to him one of theses days.

i-DSM5X2V-X3.jpg

Yes, Antonio,

The Shepherd does well in color.

Asher​

Asher Kelman

The Shepherd has a lovely daughter, LOL!

What a graceful muse!

One thing I especially liked about the Portuguese colony of Mocambique, was their eclectic coastal city of Loenzo Marques. No obvious racism and the most sultry and heavenly people you can imagine of mixed race.

Asher

Antonio Correia

The Shepherd has a lovely daughter, LOL!

What a graceful muse!

One thing I especially liked about the Portuguese colony of Mocambique, was their eclectic coastal city of Loenzo Marques. No obvious racism and the most sultry and heavenly people you can imagine of mixed race.

Asher

This young lady is from Cabo Verde, actually. :) :)

James Lemon

All different and excellent !
:)

James,

These are fabulous! How could you have been keeping them hidden so so long - or are these new?

Asher

Antonio, Asher

Thank you both! They are very recent .I take many of them but only post a small percentage of them. However if I could upload directly from my computer, I might be more inclined to post more if it was enhanced.

James

Asher Kelman

I must boost these as they show an attention to full range of tonalities for each B&W image and yet the subjects are so varied. This is excellent street work! What a diverse selection of wonderful subjects. I do like the occasional bubbles in the background bokeh.

Asher