• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi from Santurtzi (Spain)

santos.turino

Hi, I'm Santos, a photo addict who loves abstract photography. But I love more subjects and I would like to share both photographs and ideas with you.

I live in Santurtzi, a fishing village, near Bilbao, (Spain) next to the Cantabrian Sea. This sea has been the source of inspiration for most of my photos.
Greetings to all of you.

Santos.
Strange Faces Look at Me 1500JPG.JPG

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Santos,

We’re delighted to have you join us.

Your picture of water reflection reveal the eyes of an inquisitive observer.

I really enjoyed seeing your first shared picture as it has immediate attraction, gravitas and abstraction that has so much promise of what’s to come!

Shalom!

Bienvenu!

Bienvenido!

Ongi Etorri

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi, I'm Santos, a photo addict who loves abstract photography. But I love more subjects and I would like to share both photographs and ideas with you.

I live in Santurtzi, a fishing village, near Bilbao, (Spain) next to the Cantabrian Sea. This sea has been the source of inspiration for most of my photos.
Greetings to all of you.

Santos.View attachment 7872
Hi Santos,
Welcome to another sea lover!
I'm not very far from you (well 3 hours drive…), I love Bilbao and it's surroundings, it's been a while since my last visit, but I'll have to come again :)