• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: In the art side of my mind

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Beside my so called "commercial" work I do try to experiment my feelings, interrogations and findings into personal works…
For some years now, I have created some series that some of you might be aware of (@Asher Kelman , @Cem_Usakligil ;)

As "Claris Image Builder" celebrate this year its 25th anniversary, Romain as started to edit short films to show our different worlds of works :

ART - VINEYARDS - YACHTING - FOOD - ARCHITECTURE

Just out of the box is : Art/photo

I hope you'll enjoy and do not forget to raise the sound…

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It’s 3:15 am so sound off: inspiring, fabulous, beautiful, technically impeccable, original and creative.

I will show a Emile the camera rotating through the exhibition! That would seduce anyone!

More later today!

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Delightful, exquisite, thoughtful.

I might need to slow it down a bit to absorb the impact.

Thank you Nicolas.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I watched again, awake with the music loud and the experience was moving and evoked a sense of awe!

I wish the Claris enterprise many further

“25 years of excellence!”

Asher