• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Island in the Mist

Chris Calohan

island-in-the-mist.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is meditative, as is much of your work involving wetlands.

Very atmospheric, relaxing and enjoyable.

Perhaps you might have the seed here for a great series!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
A beautiful image!
It lets me wondering if that place is welcoming or the place for all dangers…
One cannot stay watching it without interrogation! That's the power of excellent photography.

Chris Calohan

It is both, Nicolas...there are 12-14 foot alligators up that way that on occasion wander down right off my dock, so I am always cautious near the water. But, despite that danger, it is so peaceful up on the lake that despite the many offers I've had to buy my house for a tidy profit, I would miss this place too much to contemplate such a sale.

This little guy, about a four footer, took a sunning on a neighbor's Skid-doo Ramp.

baby-gator.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I must return to this extraordinary island tgst sits n a column of mist, as if beamed down from the heavens in some contest between the Gods!

463B50C0-8200-47E4-BB0F-EDBF66877428.jpeg

Chris Calohan: “Island in the Mist”