• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Local Female Model

John Miller

A amateur model poses on the stairs at the old La Placita Village in downtown area, a wonderful model too.

denoise 1440 image.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
John,

I second Maggie’s thoughts. She’s so relaxed with you. That is indeed a great match of patterns!

What lighting, if any did you bring along?

Asher

John Miller

John,

I second Maggie’s thoughts. She’s so relaxed with you. That is indeed a great match of patterns!

What lighting, if any did you bring along?

Asher
I used a set of Norman 200Bs with white umbrellas with a Canon 1D Mark ll and a Canon 300 f2.8 on a tripod.

The model was great and willing to pose however I wanted her.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I used a set of Norman 200Bs with white umbrellas with a Canon 1D Mark ll and a Canon 300 f2.8 on a tripod.

The model was great and willing to pose however I wanted her.
Fabulous to use the Norman’s or Lumedyne, dying venerable breeds of USA made lighting!

2FF83C5E-58A2-4B5A-9B8C-D32ADECA21AC.jpeg

Fabulous model and discovered setting!

They required basic knowledge of the inverse square law, (either the math occurs intuition)!

Who really really needs TTL automatic abilities of Chinese modem lights!

Asher